Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does wearing waterproof mascara damage eyelashes over time?

I heard from my mother that waterproof mascara causes eyelashes to fall out and that it is very hard to remove. Any thoughts?Does wearing waterproof mascara damage eyelashes over time?
No trust me It doesn't damage your eyelashes ...what will damage them is not removing it EVERY night. I use baby oil and I have for years and it comes off really pretty easy....just put baby oil on a cotton ball or a cotton square ( i can't think of what those are called) and hold it on your eye a few seconds then gently rub it off and then I usually take a warm wash cloth and wipe the oil off of my eyes. I don't use tissue to do this because I think it feels too rough so I recommend cotton or those cotton squares .....





Hope this is helpful ~~~Does wearing waterproof mascara damage eyelashes over time?
I have used waterproof mascara for the last three years, every day and have experienced no falling eyelashes (except for the occasional one every 3 months or more) It is hard to get out, but if you want to go swimming and you forget to take off your regular masara you will look like a raccon. however if you go swimming with waterproof mascara your make up won't look any different. I highly recommend wearing water proof mascara to help prevent OMG moments.
It is hard to take off but you have to use a makeup remover made for waterproof mascara. I have never once heard that it is bad for your eyelashes!
no it doesn't


if you scrub to remove it, yes they will fall out


but thats even will a regular mascara


just use a makeup remover when taking off your mascara and your lashes won't fall out/ break
it is hard to remove
Nope... still got mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting