Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is it bad for boys to wear mascara?

Okay okay.





I'm not gay or anything but wearing mascara brings my eyes out more.





Do you think its bad for boys to wear mascara even if they're not gay?Is it bad for boys to wear mascara?
Well, to be honest If I saw a boy wearing black or blue mascara ( you know the kind that is really noticable) I would probably think he was gay and it would most likely prevent me from making a move or anything. But, if mascara does bring out your eyes then there is such a thing as clear mascara. Both Cover girl and Maybelline make mascara that is clear so that it looks natural. Still bring out your eyes-without making it noticable that you are wearing it.Is it bad for boys to wear mascara?
depends on your look. Like how the emo/scene guys wear eyeliner and it looks HOT! In my opinion, eyeliner is good for anyone :) I don't know about mascara, it isn't that different than from eyeliner I guess.
uhhh..well i guess its okay. just make sure its not completely obvious. or you could try clear mascara. it goes for a more natural look.
boys shouldnt wear mascara.
yeah people will make fun of you.


but i know how you can make your eyelashes darker and bolder without make-up, put vaseline on them. thats what i do sometimes. it works great. try it!


hope i helped =]
If my boyfriend wore mascara.... Wow.... I don't even have a comeback for that one.





Really, that is just bizarre.





Option # 1: He is gay


Option # 2: He has GOT to get over himself





I don't think it would be 'bad', but it's just one of those things guys shouldn't do, in my opinion.
i think its pretty sexy.








But sometimes people only ';accept it'; if youre an ';emo/scene';








or whatever.


But i think its hot ; D
ew yah lol.... that's kind of weird


If your spending enough time in front of the mirror to know mascara brings out your eyes more,


1. your really vain, so your probably already hott


2. That's kind of weird too :%26gt;
It isnt bad but I probably wouldnt date a guy who wears make up
not bad just a little odd


i would go out with a guy even if he wears make up just as long as he is not better looking then me with the make up !!


lol
u could be metro
Brown mascara or clear mascara...I don't think I'd be bad...I dig guys with thick lashes. It's nice how there are guys who are so well groomed and are clean. BUT...you might get made fun of drastically by girls and guys who think otherwise.





Either way, I don't think it's bad..but that's just me.
Be yourself! If you want to wear it then go ahead just be subtle about it so it's not noticeable. One coat max and make sure its brown black and not jet black
as long as it looks hott
its not bad, but its strange
It worked for Alice Cooper. But you're not Alice Cooper.
um im not usually the 1 2 bust someones bubble but yes thats kinda weired
wear clear, if people see it they may make fun of you!
no, its rather nice that you take care of yourself.


if you're concerned, how about using clear mascara, it defines the lashes and no one can tell that its make up...
no offense but I would be disgusted if I saw a guy wearing mascara
uhhh....yes. unless you want to get the reputation for a cross dresser.
It'd be weird. If you do it, don't tell anyone, they might tease you.
uhh... yes. lay off the mascara, and your eyes will look fine.
Many people disregard boys and make up. Like it's a woman's right and chore only. I don't know -- I think that attitude is kinda sexist...


If I were you, I'd wear it -- But I wouldn't tell anyone (they'd surely judge)


Mascara is very discrete -they'll never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting