Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeliner/mascara should a girl with blue eyes use? (black or brown)?

I have football shaped eyes prety much, short lashes, in my early teens, light brown hair, and blue eyes!


(also i am not pale, but not tan)What color eyeliner/mascara should a girl with blue eyes use? (black or brown)?
you should try lining the outer sides of your eyes to the middle. bottom and top. it will make your eyes stand out more. and i love mascara so you should put a LOT of mascara on. hm. blue eyes, i'd say a nice charcoal.. or if you're going out to a club you should use a nice navy blue, or dark purple.What color eyeliner/mascara should a girl with blue eyes use? (black or brown)?
navy/balck eyeliner that slightly smudges will look so cute! try black mascara. no pink or other scary clown crap.


i like ';football'; shaped eyes. a better word for them is almond shaped. it sounds prettier. you look kinda like me and this is what i do!! people compliment me all the time on my great eye makeup.
i have blue eyes to and i use black eyeliner and mascara. wearing brown eyliner or mascara it brings out blue eyes so it just depends on what you want, i like black better on me.
if you want it to really stand out or be dramatic, go with black. Otherwise for more everyday either really thin black line or brown eyeliner should do the trick.
I am the exact same as u! (but a brownish blond) and i use black mascara and no eyeliner.
Dark Blue looks amazing!


but otherwise, black
Black makes your eyes pop more.
both black and brown work PERFECTLY for ur color eyes. so either one would honesty work.
I use black and people say it brings out my eyes more.


ohhh and i have blue eyes tooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting