Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best MASCARA you've used for LENGTHENING?

What is the best mascara you have used for lengthening?





I've tried anything from Maybelline, Anna Sui to Chanel.


Personally I like Anna Sui's extra length the best. But currently looking for something that can give great lengthening and separation, too.





Any suggestions? Thanks :)What is the best MASCARA you've used for LENGTHENING?
I personally love double sided intense XXL Mascara (by Maybelline). It real helps make my Eyelashes look so long and makes them separated to. Don't buy anything from Anna Sui or Chanel they just over price there mascara even though there's one just as good right here. So my bet is too go with Mabelline Intense XXL Mascara. Good Luck with choosing one.What is the best MASCARA you've used for LENGTHENING?
XXL mascara by maybelline. all of their eye products are great...
i got the lorieal or however u spell it the volumizing legthening one its real good and get the curved brush it works good too.
Clinique high definition it works great and it has a brush and comb aplicator i think its $13 one of the cheapest at sephora!%26lt;3
the expensive one i think!
The new L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is amazing. You can buy it at Target or Wal-Mart for around 6 or 7 dollars.
well personally my favorite is the double sided intense XXL mascara (by maybelline) and i have really short eyelashes and it totally darkens and lengthens my eyelashes





here it is in case you were wondering what it looked like:


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
I use the Ultimate Mascara from Mary Kay. It is lash lengthening and it is water proof!!!





I love it. Call up your mary kay beauty consultant and you can try it out. We love to show you the products before you buy them.





It is $15 but well worth it.





Amanda
Try LashExact by Covergirl. It worked great for me. It lengthens and separates
I think the bare essentials mascara works well with me! I love it but bare essentials (and bare minerals same company!) are kind of expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting