Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eyelash growth product / mascara?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any eyelash growth products. The cheaper the better : ) and also any good mascaras.What is the best eyelash growth product / mascara?
Ardell Lash and Brow Growth Accelerator.





My lower lashes are now longer than the length of my top lashes before I started.





Try looking for it at Rite-Aid; I got mine for $4.


If you can't find it, try applying Castor Oil to your eyelashes. Castor oil is known for aiding in protecting hair, and this oil is used in Ardell's Lash Accelerator.





By the way.. you can't really grow hair, but you can protect it so that it won't wear away as fast.What is the best eyelash growth product / mascara?
theres this product at sephora (i gave you the link) that i truly believe works. honestly, i havent used it on my lashes (since i have naturally long lashes) but i use it on my eyebrows and it makes a huge difference! my brows grow back faster, thicker, and fuller..!





i also gave you the link to my fav. mascara. i know, its not the 5$ kind at walmart but i think its worth paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting