Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am I the only girl who puts mascara on with her mouth closed?

I don't get it... I've never put mascara on with my mouth open, and I don't think about it at all, come on, there's got to be othersAm I the only girl who puts mascara on with her mouth closed?
Nope, I put on my mascara with my mouth closed. Opening your mouth is supposed to help you not blink.Am I the only girl who puts mascara on with her mouth closed?
I do it to sometimes. Sometimes with mouth open. Whatever i feel like doing. Most people open their mouth. IDK why.
Nope.





I normally do it with my mouth open





but my whoel family puts it on with their mouthes closed





also my friend does hers with her mouth closed





so many people. dont think your ';the only'; one
I put it on with my mouth closed all the time. I don't understand why some people have to open their mouths to do it - everyones different, though!
Not only you! My mouth stays closed when applying mascara! And either way, its just reflexes! Like holding a glass with your pinky sticking out!
top lashes i can do with my mouth closed but lower lashes its just a normal reaction to open my mouth. it helps some how lol
i put it on with m y mouth open so if i mess up i can say something
i have never thought of that................. now that i think of it my mouth is wide open
I kinda do it both with my mouth open and closed. Basicely what ever I feel like, I gess....
Me [=~~~~
No, I do
ME!
me....=]


i put mascara on wit mah mouth close
uhmm.


i do...sometimes.


but usually my mouth unbearbly opeans lol
i do...sometimes...but its just what i feel like...


ya ur not the only one...i know alot of people who put it on w/ there mouths closed
its just the way we are
Whats the big diff? I do it w/ my mouth closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting