Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best kind of mascara?

I have long eyelashes, brown eyes and want my lashes to curl. Whats your favortie and why?What is the best kind of mascara?
lol maxfactor is pretty good it makes ur eyelashes curla t the top :)What is the best kind of mascara?
Well, let's see - there was the Sandy Creek mascara, the Wounded Knee mascara, the Fort Pillow mascara... ;^)
Well my lashes don't exactly curl but my fav. mascara is the Avon curl mascara, i'm not really sure whats its call but i know its Avon in a blue like tube. and i think that it really reduces clumps and it really adds volume.
Maybeline volume. It REALLY works! Also you can get a eyelash curler, which always work.
cover girl all the way i like it because queen latifahis in it and queen latifah always promises good way eye lashes and no clumps.she would never let us down!!
I also have long eyelashes, and have experimented with tons of brands. The best mascara I have used so far is Clinique High Definition Lashes Brush then Comb Mascara.





It gives me the results I want, further lengthening of what I already have and volume with definition. Always curl your lashes before you apply mascara, it makes a difference!
You want extreme curling mascara?


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Try this.


My fave is Chanel Inimitable in black because it is a Multi-Dimensional mascara and it seperates my lashes very well ($41)
Lancome Definicils. I like the waterproof version.
I'm always trying new mascaras, but lately i keep going back to covergirls lash exact (purple tube). I've used chanel, bobby brown and other expensive brands before, but usually im am the happiest witht the drug store brands.


shu uemura makes by far the best eyelash curler (sephora)
loreal lashexact. i have yet to get clumps using it! it makes your lashes long and seperated and it lats a long time. i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting