Thursday, December 10, 2009

What brand of mascara should I get?

I have some mascara but I don't like to wear it because it clumps my lashes together. I have long lashes and I want to show them off with a mascara that will make them fuller and not clump! Thanks!What brand of mascara should I get?
Lash Blast by cover girl!


here is me wearing it.. i love it.. makes lashes soft not stiff


these r my real eyelashes.. i am on the left What brand of mascara should I get?
volume express by mabeline is great! it makes your eyelashes really full and shows of the length. plus they aren't clumpy and the mascara doesn't flake off durring the day like a lot of other volumizing mascera's do.
Try Maybelline Hypercurl Volume express mascara . Like any mascara application ; always wiggle the wand in a zig motion when applying.
LASH BLAST by COVERGIRL definitely!! I tried it and I love it I use it all the time..I have very long lashes too people always think they are fake but they're real and the mascara really makes them look even better
I too have long lashes, and found that Volume Express and Great Lash by Mabelline (the pink and green tube),


and Lancome Definicils are wonderful making them nice and full.
maybellene newyork





rimmel london?


i spelt the brand wrong


but those make your eyelashes longg,


they make mine super long although mine are already long?
Great Lash mascara by Maybellene!


it's the best mascara I've EVER used!
I LOOOOVVEEEE.. Lancome or Dior.. I have both!!!
Lash blast by cover girl!!!! Best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAC MAC MAC
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting