Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, which mascara do you think is better?

I just bought some clear mascara. I was stuck between choosing the black/brown waterproof that makes lashes look thicker, or the clear plain mascara that doesn't say is water proof.





I figured I would go with the clear since I almost always get mascara on my lids, and if I do get my eyes wet, then you wouldn't be able to see it running. But I thought that maybe it doesn't show up on the eyelashes as much as colored mascara.





So what's your opinion? Colored mascara or clear? Pros and cons?Girls, which mascara do you think is better?
BLACK or BROWN..use covergirlGirls, which mascara do you think is better?
I use cover girl mascara, the brown color. It is waterproof, so if your eyes get wet it wont run. I never used the clear mascara before. But if you are caucasian i would suggest a brown mascara, the black is too dark. But if you like the clear then I say stick with it! Essentially it is up to you, they are your eyelashes.
I would say colored mascara thats waterproof because it wouldd give your eyes more definition and your lashes more volume but then again I would say clear because if you were to ever start crying then you most likely wouldn't have black streaks running down your face like you said before and it wouldnt smear across your face if you rubbed your eyes because nobody would be able to tell.
I love mascara. I've tried a bunch of different kinds and I love maybelline brand mascaras. I usually use waterproof so that I don't end up having raccoon eyes by the end of the day. lol. Colossol or Double ended XXL are my faves.
It depens what you want......... thick go with extenions or colored i think from my exprairions water proff make a differents in thinckiness .......... for thinner clear. It also depens on you. Your water ness of the eyes all that.
clear doesn't do too much. i like the colored stuff better but i always use black/black or very black. the new cover girl lash blast in the orange tube works really well it adds tons of volume and separates.
I guess it depends on which look you like better.


My friend uses clear mascara and it gives your lashes a more natural look, but I preferably would choose colored (black) mascara over clear ones.
black mascara is the best, just get good practise to not get it on your lids, i know this sounds pretty obvious. but clear mascara isnt have as nice as black thickenisng of volumising. x
I think coloured mascara is better than clear. There are so many colours out black, brown, blue. It depends what your eye colour is.
clear mascara is 100% pointless on lashes. i only use it on brows.
colored.... i dont see the point of clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB6tRDyZlEo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting