Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best brand of mascara from the drugstore?

Some popular mascaras are CoverGirl LashBlast (volume), L'Oreal's Telescopic (lengthening), and Maybelline Full N' Soft (natural, thick looking lashes).What is the best brand of mascara from the drugstore?
Maybelline Colossal Volum.


It is the only mascara i will ever use even compared the expensive department store brands. Makes your lashes insanely long and thick and if you curl them it makes me eyelashes look almost fake. And it never flakes and is a very good price!


I recommend it to everyone and they all love it.


It's the big yellow %26amp; purple tube by the way.What is the best brand of mascara from the drugstore?
Max Factor 2000 calorie extReme waterproof lash plumper


i bought it @ CVS


it makes my lashes thick, dark, and long it is awesome


i have trichotillomania so i pick my eyelashes %26amp; i have lots of gaps but this mascara is so good it covered all of them!


i have tried so many mascaras colossal %26amp; a lot more!


%26amp; nothing works as good as this 1


hope i helped:)
I use the colassal by maybelline and the one in the pink and green tube at once. It gave me better volume like I have falsies on. It's better if you experiment and use two mascaras on at one time, you get more benefits.
Maybeline Great Lash Mascara. It comes in a pink and black tube or a pink a green tube and it is highly rated and recomended in many fashion and make-up magazines.
LASH BLAST!!!! its in an orange mascara thingyy!


answer mine?! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AieB7_KqaP8pKiU85mWwiKjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090712201637AAML0SO
I own about 15 mascara tubes or more...I loveeeeee revlon telescopic lashes I'm not sure but I think that's what its called. Its shaped like a telescope its really good
Lash Blast is one of my favorites, but try L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.





AMAZING.
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black!
LASH BLAST! It's the best! It thickens and lengthens you eye lashes.
I love Revlon colorstay lash fantasy.
lash stiletto from maybelline if you are looking for length!
maybeline voulume express, is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting