Thursday, December 10, 2009

When do eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner expire?

I've had some older makeup laying around and I was wondering if makeup is like food, when in doubt, throw it out?When do eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner expire?
I know that you're supposed to replace mascara about every 6 months, so that too many germs don't build up. I would guess that it's the same with eyeliner, because you don't want to keep putting germs back around your eyes! If you put the foundation on with the same brush every time, I would throw it out. But if you use disposable make up applicators, you could probably keep it.





Don't know about the vitamins!When do eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner expire?
Those things don't really expire, they run out.
THEY EXPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! replace them every 6-5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting