Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's a good mascara for sensitive/sore eyes?

I work on a computer all day and find my eyes get REALLY sore, but for some reason, only when I'm wearing mascara.


I'd hate to go without though, so can someone suggest one that is extra gentle or something?What's a good mascara for sensitive/sore eyes?
I am allergic to most mascaras and the one i find is best for my eyes is YSL mascaras they are great and i know they are a little more expensive but they do give a very very good coverage and they last a long long time xWhat's a good mascara for sensitive/sore eyes?
You should try a clear mascara, like CoverGirl Natural Lash Mascara or Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara. They are safe for sensitive eyes and condition your lashes. If that doesn't help, you probably should just skip mascara in general and go see an eye doctor.
Mac mascara is good for me, the 'X' kind. Also, I like a Clinique one that comes in a dark green container.
Mary Kay sensitive mascara


it's the best!


but you need a consultant to get it.
Almay works great for me and it doesn't flake in my eyes at all. Its great stuff.
MAC mascara is the shyyyyyyyyyT!
Clinique High Impact. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting