Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do vibrating mascara wands really work?

Those new mascaras with the vibrating applicators look interesting. Has anyone every tried them? Do they work well or do they kind of give you spider lashes?Do vibrating mascara wands really work?
You get the same effect by wiggling your own mascara wand at the base of your lashes. It'll separate them and give you more definition. I wouldn't go for the vibrating applicator because that just means you have less control over it. Good luck!Do vibrating mascara wands really work?
I have the vibrating mascara that Estee Lauder makes and I actually really like it! The vibration feels really good when I'm putting it on and my lashes always look good- it helps to get the mascara in between the lashes and get a really good coating on them. I also figured out that it works best when you apply it really slowly.





Could you just wiggle a regular mascara at the base of your lashes and get the same effect? Probably- but this one is just fun!
I dont think they do, I couldn't tell you from experiance but you may as well move a regular mascara wand yourself. I think its just something to make money.
lol Yeah right I love how people are sucked in by those Cheapy AD's dont you
Nah, they are just gimmicky. girls will buy them cos they are novel. Old fashioned is best with mascara





There is so much crap being sold in the beauty industry. Lord knows how much money i have squandered in my life time on useless products.
no, they do not work. it's a waste of money.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting