Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color mascara should i wear?

I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and fair skin, what color is best for me? What color mascara should i wear?
me too! i wear black mascara. if your edgy, i'd try dark purple.What color mascara should i wear?
I also have dark brown hair and fair skin, but I have hazel eyes. I always use black mascara because my hair is dark. If it makes you look washed out and is too dark for your pale skin, try a dark brown, but if your eyebrows and hair is dark, stick with black.
i think that you should try green. my spanish teacher likes to where green mascara and she has brown hair and eyes and looks good on her. also blue might look good with your skin tone. also if you use those colors try to match them with the same color eyeliner. they sell those colors at walmart for really cheap prises.. so good luck!
brown,or black


bcoz u choose the shade that is a little darker then ur eyes,and ur lashes(so basically ur hair color )








or choose green for parties etc.to stand out basically,but not for a normal day to work or stuff :p


hope that helped :)





keep looking lovely :)
You can wear any color you like, depending on the look your going for, but if your doing everday look, I would do a black/brown
My friend has dark hair and eyes and she wore green mascara!


It made her eyes look amazing, and made her eye colour stand out xD
I think green would look great, but I reckon you'd suit most colours.


If you really don't know stick with black or clear.
Black.
go with brown
try blue
black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting