Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite eyeliner and mascara?

For the eyeliner... No out-of-this-world colors like bright blue or something crazy like that. Just a plain black or grey.





For the mascara... Nothing too overpowering. I don't want to look like I'm wearing fake lashes. Any colors here.





Give me your best!





-Jess :) :) :PWhat is your favorite eyeliner and mascara?
I like to use cheaper brands of eyeliner. I like Jane's twistable pencil in grey. It goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. I also use a soft kohl pencil made by Wet N Wild or NYC. I have found that cheaper brands work just as well as the more expensive brands.





My all time favorite mascara is Maybelline's Full N Soft in black. It goes on smooth, even if you put on several coats. It won't make your eyelashes hard and stiff. I really like that it stays put so at the end of the day I'm not wiping off little black flakes off of my cheeks.





I like to use the MakeUpAlley website. I discovered it a few weeks ago while reading an answer on yahoo answers and I've been using it almost daily ever since. I've found that it really does help you research for the best products since there are tons of reviews.





Good luck :)What is your favorite eyeliner and mascara?
I use Avon Glimmersticks in Blackest Black for my eyeliner, have been for years. It's an amazing product. And for mascara, I use Covergirl Exact Eyelights. They come in colors made specifically for each eye color. I have green eyes so I use Black Ruby but there's Black Gold for hazel, Black Pearl for brown, and Black Sapphire for blue. :)
Eyeliner: I prefer liquid liner. Dont try cover girl lineexact it drys out. Try the ones not in like the marker ( the best way I can describe it) shape they could dry out. The ones in the small container thingy work best. The reason I dont like the ones in pencil Forum is because they are harder to put on ( for me anyways) and are sometimes sharp or hard and hurt.





Mascara: I love cover girl lashblast its great! Macs zoomlash dosent give me the volume I want. Great Lash clumps like crazy.
Eyeliner: If I'm going out MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, though I'm really liking their new Pen Ultimate Eyeliner. For everyday I use MAC Engraved Powerpoint.





Mascara: I like BadGal Lash by Benefit
eyeliner i wear expresso its like a dark brown color its by annabelle





mascara - i just use mabaline(i think i spelt that wrong) black
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting