Thursday, December 10, 2009

Define a lash or covergirl lashblast volume blasting mascara?

I am using define a lash and it is pretty good. But i was wondering if covergirl lashblast volume blasting mascara is better. help please?Define a lash or covergirl lashblast volume blasting mascara?
I love lashblast! the brush is huge so if you have little eyes I wouldn't recommend it. But the formula is great, it doesnt flake, clump or run! which is a plus :)





I also have define a lash and i like it too. but you should defiantly try lashblast :)Define a lash or covergirl lashblast volume blasting mascara?
Lash Blast works wonderful for me. It stays on for ever and a day. Its water proof. It makes your lashes REALLY pop. :) Hope that helped.
I like the define a lash better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting