Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best kind of mascara and eye liner?

I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't make my eyelashes look stuck together and clumpy. Also, I can't seem to find an eyeliner that stays on and looks nice all day. What is worth trying?What is the best kind of mascara and eye liner?
I really like L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner -- it stays on all day without flaking or smearing! http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





Also, Diorshow is the best mascara ever made! It makes me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes.What is the best kind of mascara and eye liner?
Honestly,





if you want a good mascara, you have to get good quality. I recommend go to a Belk's makeup center, and get the lancome l'extreme brand mascara.





They can give you testers, to see if you like it. Another good one is flextensiles by lancome. They don't clump and give you wayyyyyy volume. I've had my l'extreme for about 5? months, and its still as good as ever. Probably better, cause there's not much left and it gives you just the right amount to do upper and lower eyes.





You want to take care of your face, and to do that, you should get good quality makeup.





Though there are good over the counter drug store brands, for things that go so close to my eye like liner %26amp; mascara, i want it to be safe.





They're only about 5 or 6 dollars more, but worth it.








And like i said, you can always just get the tester. I've used over the counter, and nothing compares. Its just not the same.
NYC eyeliner.


Full N' Soft mascara from Maybelline.. (both at drugstores)


Hope I helped! =) Bretty
great lash mascara


i swear by it


it comes in the pink tube with the green top


plus allure magazine has rated it best mascara like 5 yrs in a row lol
I use MAC Plush mascara and it is the best mascara I've ever used.


I totally think it's worth trying.


It's like $12 and you can buy it online.


%26lt;3
I don't use mascara, but I use this Rimmel eye-liner and it stays on for most of the day.



MAC and MAC!
covergirl out last
type in raychee001 on you tube and send her a message of what you want x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting