Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best mascara for thickening and lengthening eyelashes?

no clumping!


something besides lashblast ( it makes my eyes itch)What is the best mascara for thickening and lengthening eyelashes?
Use Revlon...they sell all kinds of mascaras for any thickness/length you want. Look at all the options :)What is the best mascara for thickening and lengthening eyelashes?
I'm allergic to a lot of drugstore brand mascaras and the only brands I've found don't bother me (and work well with my lashes) are Rimmel and Mary Kay. Out of those two, I'd say that the best for lenghtening and thickening would be Rimmel's Lash Maxxx. (I'm wearing it right now and my lashes look awesome!)
I don't think you can beat Maybelline's Great Lash. It's been around for a long time, and has long been touted for its excellence, even against the pricier ';big names.';





Using an eyelash curler really gives the eyes that glam appeal, too.
big fatty mascara by urban decay
Using an eyelash curler, Maybelline's Great Lash, and then a coat of L'oreal's Volumious has given me fantastic results.
If you're going for thickening and lengthening then I would recommend Le 2 de Guerlain, Smashbox's Bionic Mascara, or Zoomlash from Mac. You may not like Zoomlash because it tends to clump a little, but nothing a lash comb can't fix.
Oh boy, I had this problem. But then


my friend gave me the perfect answer!


I use these two mac mascaras, and I


love them so much. Too think of it, they


are running out, I need to buy new ones.








But I use plush and zoom lash!


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Lancome
Clinque is sooooooooo good, all there mascaras are GREAT... i really want to try some of urban decays mascara i hear there great








please answer mine!!





what kind of foundation do you use?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting