Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeliner and mascara WILL NOT smudge under any circumstance?

I am in a wedding, and I feel like everything I try makes me look like a racoon an hour later (even though I never line or use mascara on the bottom). I would like to avoid department store brands if possible, as they can be a little pricey, but let me know what has worked for you!What eyeliner and mascara WILL NOT smudge under any circumstance?
At Target for $1.00 i bought some clear mascara that makes ur eyelashes longer and thicker but it will not make u look like a racoon i promise lol. good-luck!What eyeliner and mascara WILL NOT smudge under any circumstance?
waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner
for my mascara i use rimmel london extra super lash (waterproof). it's great for short, thin lashes. and for eyeliner i use rimmel london soft kohl kajal eye pencil. it goes on easy and stays on long. and each of them are like 2 or 3 bucks.
well, you can try prepping your lids with concealer before you apply eye makeup, that will give your eyeliner something to grab on to. as for your mascara, use lash exact waterproof mascara, it will NEVER come off. I went to the beach with it on and i still had perfect lashes, no smudges after.
none get the clear mascara that way if it smudges u cant see it . it looks as if you have black on. eyeliner i cant halp you with
The same brands that Cleopatra used.....think it was Revlon maybe?
I know you said no deparment stores but its not that much higher





Try Merle Norman instead





I believe my eyeliner was $8 bucks and the mascara was $16. Not bad to not look like a racoon in the middle of a wedding.





Also you only have to get those to pieces there.. The rest go to rite aid.
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner or Styli Style Line and Seal eyeliner. For mascara, try Maybelline Lash Expansion in waterproof formula.
Fluidline by mac its a great eyeliner iv worn this for 3 days straight no smudges.
Waterproof mascara has worked for me. The maybelline XXL is the one i use. I don't know about eyeliner, though.
there is this product called shelaq (i think that's how its spelled) its by benefit. it seals in mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow etc etc etc. its great. you can use any mascara or make up on the face and then use shelaq over it. it comes with all kinds of brushes for your eye. i have been using it for a year and its great...
waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner!
i found my mascara! it s been 3 years i use the same, its wicked, and make your eyes look stunning, and your eye lashes look so much longer....and the name is ..... and the price is....


Max Factor ';more lashes'; for 拢8.59. but it s worth it! go on!
Liquid eyeliner... Just be sure your make-up artist knows how to really work it...


Other make-up artists use black eyeshadow as their eyeliner...they use a wetbrush and dip it in the eyeshadow..





Try a waterproof mascara or some clear mascara...
I have very deep set eyes, and liner always smears. I have used Styli-style's pencil eyeliner recently and had excellent results. They also have a liquid which stays on until you take it off. I also use Loreal VolumeShocking mascara in the waterproof format. They can both be purchased at CVS pharmacies, or online. Styli-Style has a web page Styli-style.com, or you can visit cosmeticmall.com. They are connected. Good luck!
I had that problem in the past too. For eyeliner, I recommend Mary Kay's and for mascara try buying waterproof ones. They tend to smudge a lot less than regular ones. Good LUck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting