Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does mascara make your eye lashes grow thicker?

I recently started wearing mascara on a daily basis and I am noticing that even on days I don't wear it, my lashes look thicker and fuller and overall better. I clean it off every night with eye make-up remover, so it's not caking on day after day...Does mascara make your eye lashes grow thicker?
Nope i don't think so. But who knows I could be wrong but I've never heard of anything like this. I'll be curious to know if it's actually true though.Does mascara make your eye lashes grow thicker?
Nope they do not make your eye lashes grow any thicker, they only make it look that way! using an eye lash curler after applying mascara makes them look even better :)
I have never heard that mascara makes your eyelashes grow thicker, a better diet yes.


What mascara has as a secret ingredient is fiber, and upon application it makes the eyelash look longer and wider upon application.
no they just look thicker,stay away from waterpro. save that for only weddings and funerals.
no not usually they just make them


look longer and thicker
not that i know of...mascara only gives the illusionof thicker eyelashes.
They dont make them grow thicker just look thicker and longer when you have mascara on... idk how they do it but its cool because your eyelashes look pretty! :)





Maybe its because you take care of them really well. good job a lot of people dont... like me :(
It makes them look thicker..you would need rogaine to make your hair grow thicker
I know someone who swore that caster oil applied nightly and removed in the morning would thicken lashes.
no it makes them look thicker
No, mascara only gives the thicker appearence but does not make them grow any thicker. If you want to make them look even thicker try putting eye liner as close as you can get to the eyelash line. i hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting