Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you always have your mouth open when you are putting on your mascara?

Why do we do that?Do you always have your mouth open when you are putting on your mascara?
Since I look a little like your twin here, I suppose I have to admit to being identical to you. Good job there are twin mirrors in my bathroom or there wouldn't be room for us both!





Odd, strange or just another natural wonder of the world!





Adieu sis.Do you always have your mouth open when you are putting on your mascara?
No.





But I could see why some people would. It's a concentration thing.


Some people open their mouths when they are concentrating on things, particularly if they are doing a physical task. So I guess it would be only natural for them to open their mouths when applying their mascara too.
I think I'm one of the 1% of girls who don't lol. It's meant to steady your hand I believe...but I don't find it. If I purposefully open my mouth (to fit in hah!) I just end up laughing at myself, so yerrr...
My brother says i make funny faces when i put my mascara on. i think we make weird expression coz were so focused on putting it on and not poking ourselfs in the eye, that we forget about it!
No, i learnt to shut my mouth, its most unattractive esp whilst my bf is standing behind me making fun that my mouth is open like a gormless goon whilst applying it haha
yes its so weird!


and ppl have pointed it out, so i tried it with my mouth closed,,,,and i couldnt put it on aswell lol


its all to do with physics!
I think it's more comfortable to have your mouth closed when applying makeup. But I think I did open it while I put it on when I was just starting to wear it.
Personally, I don't. Maybe I'm just a freak of nature or something.





But I know it has something to do with it helping keep your eyes steady and open!
I do that most of the time! but now, not really.


I'm guessing we do it because we need to concentrate and we are just used to it.
I put mascara on better with my mouth open but my hubby loves Lee Evans %26amp; he made a joke about it so when my hubby is in the room I shut my mouth because I now he's waiting to crack a joke lol
Sorry I dont. But being practical if your mouth is closed you will have to breath through your nose and more chance of misting up the mirror if your in the bathroom.
haha yeah i think everyone has that mascara face when you open your mouth and lean in toward the mirror lol i was just talking to my mom about that the other day
I do! I've tried closing my mouth but before I know it...I've opened my mouth again. But I'm not exactly sure what the 'scientific' reason for that would be. :)
YESYESYES!!! I think it is impossible for us not too!!! Like how you can't sneeze with your eyes open or lick your elbow LOL :D
I don't! All my friends think its seriously weird that i don't ! I actually Invert my lips so it looks like i have no lips ( like when you imitate an old person with no teeth ) its weird!
lol I do that too


but I think that it makes it easyer to put it on..


because it opens your eyes wider or something like that..


hope I helped :)
We keep your mouths open when weapply mascara/put on eyeliner because it helps us from blinking. Weird, huh? :)
Yes! even with eyeliner !
If you concintrate on closing it then it should close :P i do that to.
i don't always open it, just most of the time.





but i do always make funny faces








haha
Yeahh I Do.. And Everytime I Get An EyeLash Away Or Something..
it steady's ur hand (seriously)
ya i do it to but when i close it i get it all over the place
Now you mention it I think I do....that's really odd. Well spotted!
idk, but i do it too hahaha
Nope, never, I guess I'm weird
Yeah, that is weird! LOL
IDK
Nope, never have =] x
for some reason i do....
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting