Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of mascara gives good LENGTH AND VOLUME?

in waterproof because those types seem to make my eyelashes curl stay.What kind of mascara gives good LENGTH AND VOLUME?
Colossal Volume by Maybelline, i think it comes in water proof, im not positiveWhat kind of mascara gives good LENGTH AND VOLUME?
Yeah, it depends what works for you, you should try some different brands. I've tried the Maybelline one and it worked for me, theres also a covergirl one that i liked, i dont know the name at the moment. Report Abuse

M.A.C. Plushlash is the the best mascara I have found! It gives you amazing volume without clumps while leaving your lashes silky to the touch. Not to mention it doesn't flake at all, like most drugstore brands I've used. The curl stays all day and makes my short lashes look gorgeous, elegant and lengthy. Best of all, it is only $11 and is the one thing in my makeup kit I could never live without!
omg my favorite mascara of all time is sexy curves by rimmel london. it doesnt dry out as fast as the orange fat tube one. i forgot what its called haha. i think its by cover girl. my friends like to take out my mascara wands to see what the shapes are so this is also lasts longer haha. i would definitely recommend it lol it also comes in this new turquoise blue thats waterproof.
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2鈥?/a>





^best one out there. everything about it is great. a little expensive but, totally worth it.
i totally forgot the name! ughh. it comes in a fatish orange tube. its amazing. i think that its like lashblast, yeah thats it. by cover girl(: i use that stuff, and it works SOO good(:
lash blast.........the lash blast luxe is awesome its just like the regular one but its in a pink tube and it has little shimmery things in it...
covergirl eyelites seem 2 work 4 me :)


comes in water proof 2
i like the orange lash blast by cover girl the brush works awesome for volume
definitley the covergirl ones





:)
the orange one from covergirl
loreal voluminous
dat one orange one.
i personally love covergirls lash blast


it makes me lashes so long and beautiful
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting