Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i use my eyelash curler after or before applying mascara?

what works for you? also, how long do i hold down the curler?Should i use my eyelash curler after or before applying mascara?
Before.Should i use my eyelash curler after or before applying mascara?
before and hold it for about 10 seconds
I use it before. When you use it afterwards, you tend to get clumps. As for the length of time, I usually do about ten seconds per eye. :)
b4 defianeltly


the mascara is wet so it would dirty the eyelash curler
No, your curler will get mascara all over it, and it will smear the mascara.
definetly do it before, because if you dont then you may pull out some of your eyelashes, it happened to me because it was to sticky with the eyelash curler, and i hold it down for 10 seconds, and then apply maybelline great lash mascara (it is the bomb digity.lol)


hope i helped! =))
depends if you want a really heavy curl do it after if you want a more natural curl do it before i hold it for 5 seconds
before not after
Before. I warm the curler with a blow drier and then use it. It makes a much nicer curl, and I hold it down for just about ten seconds.
Unless you want your eyelash curler so gunked up you can't use it again, you use it BEFORE you apply mascara. And it only takes a few seconds. Holding it any longer won't make your lashes any more curly.
before, otherwise you might clump up the mascara you've already applied
After, or else you'll uncurl your...WAIT! WHY AM I ANSWERING THIS QUESTION?!?!? I HAVE A PEN!S!!!
I use my curler after I put on my mascara. It said on the curler box to use it after cause it will stay curled longer because the mascara keeps it stiff. Also, I hold it down for about 10 to 15 seconds.
if you want extra curly eyes you do it before then appl yyour mascra then curl after it does get your curler a little bit messy but it is totally worth it it looks really nice:)
You should do it before because if you do it after it will smear. Maybe hold it for about 10 seconds.
first apply mascara (wait 5 min) then curl then apply mascara again


it works for me and last all day


from6 am to 10 @ night


but make sure you blow curler with hot hairdryer


then hold curler for 8-15 seconds
I believe before. be too messy afterwards.





how can u use those things anyway? i always pinch the beejeezes out of my eyelid, or poke myself in the eye..





then again, i don't have much to curl..
before.
After it holds better
yes before i also do this if you curl your lashes first it is easier to apply the mascara after
before because if you use it after it can break your eylashs, make you eyes look messy and screw up your makeup!
b4 not after cause then it will get all messed up and dark and smudgey!
I use it before. I don't want my mascara to run. hold it down for 30 seconds for a natural upturned eyelash effect.
Before... after will make your eyelashes stick together. I count to 20: 1-1000, 2-1000, 3-1000... yeah, seems a little more foolish when I say it outloud!
BEFORE.





You could break lashes if you curl them after your mascara has dried.
You use it just after you apply the mascara. The drying mascara helps to hold the curl in the lashes. If you curl before you apply you have a good chance of pulling the curl out of the lash when you apply the mascara.
b4
use it before. Curl for ab 10 seconds and pump it gently for about 10 seconds. If you use mascara sparingly you can use it after too, but be careful. You dont want to break your lashes. Mascara makes your lashes pretty delicate. I hope i could help out!
do it before umm a few seconds
dude, do both at the SAME time, works for me
AFTER or else it wouldn't hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting