Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good and cheap mascara?

I am asian, and have relatively short lashes.


So the only way i can make them look good is to apply several coats.


And my biggest problem is CLUMPING!


It would be great if anybody can recommend a mascara that i can get at Walmart that gives length, volume and doesn't clump. =)


THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!


PS: Alot of people say that LashBlast by CoverGirl and Great Lash by Maybelline is good, any comments?What is a good and cheap mascara?
I have always had problems with mascara as i have hardly any curl to my lashes. I've tried SO many but they are either clumpy or just don't add anything great so I was about ready to give up when I started watching you-tube. All the girls on there were saying the same thing Covergirl lashblast so finally I gave in and ordered it.... and oh my im so glad I did.. its truly fantastic. I couldn't be without it now. My lashes are so defined and lifted and they honestly without a lash curler can almost hit my brow bone. It never clumps and I say its a miracle mascara and I would never use anything else again... i'm almost tempted to bulk order incase they stop selling for some reason lol





But honestly give it a go you wont be disappointed.





Janine DWhat is a good and cheap mascara?
use your poop trust me it works!
LOREAL DOUBLE EXTENTION. IT HAS A BIG BRUSH = FOR VOLUME.





AND ITS ESP. FOR LENGHTENING.
Just a tip: When you use your mascara wipe off excess on to a tissue and apply. Let dry and repeat. You should be able to use any mascara without it clumping.
Hey, I have the same problem. I have bought so many mascara until I found the right one for me. I use Maybelline Colossal Volume Express. Of all that I tried I like this and it was around $5 and bought at Wal-Mart.
I find the best mascara is Great Lash! Is really cheap, like 2 or 3 bucks, and works wonders. It doesn't clump alot, and if you still don't like any clumping get a lash comb and even your lashes out after putting a coat. The put a second coat on if needed.





Lash Blast is okay, but if you don't like clumping, don't try it. It clumps ALOT! The brush is to thick and the whiskers are too short.
Patricia Milton Long Lash Glamorous Mascara. Not cheap (about 拢12) but you only need one coat, so you'd probably end up saving money in the long run.
I use a mini mascara, works for a long time, is from Avon, on amazon.com, 99 cents each mini (mini wash-off waterproof)
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting