Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I the only one that thinks that the models advertising mascara are wearing false lashes? ?

It just seems to me like they look like false lashes. If they are, then they should advertise lashes instead of mascara.Am I the only one that thinks that the models advertising mascara are wearing false lashes? ?
They're all wearing false lashes. Don't fall for the hype. 2DAm I the only one that thinks that the models advertising mascara are wearing false lashes? ?
I've noticed that too. I don't wear fake lashes or too much makeup, even though I think I would look more attractive if I did. I like to keep things natural, so that the times I'm not wearing makeup (especially when I'm married someday and my husband sees me all natural without the smallest drop of makeup), people won't have to think, ';Wow, where's her makeup?? She looks so different without it!'; I've seen makeup queens slip up and not have time to put on their makeup (and fake lashes) for the day and I have had those exact thoughts!
You're absolutely not, I agree.. and there was recently an upset about that, Penelope Cruz wore falsies while advertising a mascara. L'Oreal said that they never said she wasn't, but people said that the ad was misleading.. it goes to show, they've openly said they use false lashes!





xx
I totally agree with you! Its kinda false advertising if you ask me. Sure they are advertising the mascara, but they apply the fake lashes first and then put the mascara on the fake ones. They should just advertise the lashes or the mascara, or both, that way they don't have to lie.
In the UK, there is now a rule (maybe law) that says if eyelashes, hair, nails, etc etc are being advertised on TV, there needs to be a small print to say for example, 'styled using lash inserts' or 'hair styled using some natural hair extensions'. It only recently started being shown, and I agree with you completely.
oh my god -- they are sooooooo fake -- I've been on the set of lots of commercials and photo shoots and believe me -- not much on those girls is real. I'm not saying that those girls aren't beautiful in real life -- they just don't look anything like you see on the commericials and their eyelashes are -- well for lack of a better word -- normal.
This really annoys me. You can never tell how good the mascara really is and yes alot of the time in small writing at the bottom of the screen it says: ';eyelash extensions'; or ';fake eyelashes used';.


It's dumb
they aree! haha its pretty but does this look real? http://shinymedia.headshift.com/kissandm鈥?/a>





nopee =) haha very pretty though!
Almost all ads are ';touched up'; with computer software


if they aren't wearing false lashes often its CGI so re the perfect lips etc.
The most def are lol...like the lash blast commercial.





answer my question plz : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yeah, i know! all adds wear false lashes! sometimes at the bottom of the screen in small print, it does say filmed with lash inserts- look out for it lol
I agree - I think they have on false eyelashes to which they then apply the mascara.
hi,





I agree with you 100%!! yes they do wear false lashes to thicken/make their lashes look fuller.





Sucks i know!..





~M
Totally agree! Anyone who has perfect eyelashes, is a phony!! They are fake, fake, fake!!!
Yes, they are wearing fake eyelashes
It's editing.


Just like the ';lip plumpers'; on tv.





They never make a difference in real life.
well duh there are


or they could be computer enhanced


obviously
they probably are fake just like their hair and everything else
Yep, they are wearing false lashes...but that's how they get people to buy their stuff!
they probably are
For sure
no, you aren't... It's sure that they wearing false lashes!!!
plus photoshop to make them look even better
they are


but they would never say that.
i think they deff are
Oh, they are SO fake. I agree with you. They must think we're stupid or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting