Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara volumizes, lengthens and has no clumps?

Please help me My mascara is sooooo clumpyWhat mascara volumizes, lengthens and has no clumps?
if you want to splurge, try Diorshow or Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. both lengthen, volumize, and make lashes look lush and healthy.





if you want something cheap, go for a classic - Maybelline's Great Lash. no clumps, and lengthens nicely. but if you're looking for volume, then you may want to try something different.





CoverGirl's Lash Exact is nice; so is Maybelline's Lash Stylist. only problem with Lash Stylist is that you have to wipe off the excess with a towel because of the comb it comes with. I prefer the waterproof version - it lasts for ages.





one of my absolute favourites [besides the ones I've already listed above] is the Cupcake Cult Liner/Mascara Duo, which you can buy at Hot Topic. It was my first mascara [when it still had the Hot Topic name on it], and I always go back to it. I normally wear waterproof mascaras, but this one binds to lashes beautifully, and doesn't smudge during the day. its cheap too; about three dollars; but I work at Hot Topic, so its even cheaper for me.





also, your mascara needs to be chucked every 3-6 months. if you don't use it a lot, then keep it up to seven months - no longer than that! bacteria can build up, and you don't want anything like that on your lashes. and if you've had some sort of eye infection or stye, chuck your mascara right then - you risk getting infected again in the long run - also another reason to never share your mascara.





hope that helped some!What mascara volumizes, lengthens and has no clumps?
AVON
ha thanks for reminding me that I need some mascara too!


Benefit's Bad Gal Mascara is de ultimate blackest, longest, thickest just the best mascara humans ever created. 18$ sephora, and dillards. or www.benefit.com
if you want something that is easy to get and a little bit more affordable rather than those amazing brands i wish i could afford like MAC i would suggest covergirl in the purple or red tub (the new ones) they separate and volumize. but false eye lashes are great too.
maybelline define a lash is great!
volume exact by covergirl .
totally use Ingection by Saphora


it does every thing you need


i promise i use it
Its so hard to find a good mascara (especially when the prices are so outrageous!!) Its not easy buying something new when your not sure your gonna like it i finally found a great one its MAYBELLINE SKY HIGH OR RIMMEL is my second choice and its only 2 bucks Also use an eyelash curler, everywhere i go people are asking me if my eyelashes are fake cause they're so full and long
my favorite is definicils by lancome...i've used it for years! it works wonders on me
i use volume exact from covergirl, or maybelline lash exact. but you also shoud curl your lashes for the full effect
maybelline xxl!
YSL everlong mascara! it's the best i've used
loreal voluminous original
I've used everything and my favorite is maybelline xxl.
xxl by maybelline!! get da xxl intense, not da regular (it is black and white with a lil bit of red in it)
i hear that covergirl exact or volume exact is good!!
how about this one ?





http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/Prod鈥?/a>
I'm not sure if the brand Fasio is available at where you live but if it is, you can try any of their mascaras. They have an amazing range of mascaras which are affordable and work wonders on my short straight lashes. Instead of a bristle brush, you can find a lash comb as the applicator for Fasio mascaras which will separate and coat the lashes well.





Maybelline makes good mascaras too.





If your budget allows, maybe you would like to try Estee Lauder's MagnaScopic. It is really nice and doesn't clump at all. Only used it when a sample size came with the magazine that I read because it is out of my budget.





Remember not to keep mascaras for more than 3 months after the first use. =)
I like using Almay Mascara. Try the thickening or lengthening (I haven't tryied the kind that curls, thickens, and lengthens, but I heard it's reallllly good). Almay mascara also nourishes your eyelashes and isn't clumpy and is nice and natural looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting