Thursday, December 3, 2009

Diorshow mascara? does it really work or am i wasting my money?

well, i was thinking about buying but- honestly is $23 worth a bottle of mascara?


1) does it lengthen you eyelashes more than other products?


2) does it flake lots?


3) is there a better and cheaper mascara out there?Diorshow mascara? does it really work or am i wasting my money?
The best mascara that I have used that I absolutely love, and believe me I have tried lots, is Maybelline Intense XXL..it has the double coat system...microlengthener and then top coat...it really works for me! And it doesn't cost that much...I can think of soooo many other things to put 23 bucks toward...maybe a night out to show off your new lashes!Diorshow mascara? does it really work or am i wasting my money?
Diorshow is overrated. You can get the identical product in Benefit's Bad Girl Mascara for a few bucks less... (it really is identical because they are made by the same company).





Regardless, no matter how good holding that silver ';D'; covered tube will make you feel (believe me, I know!), that really is what you are paying for. You can get an equivalent or better product at the drugstore. Try L'Oreal HIP or NYX Doll Eye Long Lash.
try out the products at sephora and see for yourself. 23$ for mascara is a little pricey so test it out first
Hi , i use it ! i really love it , but i use ARMANI over it , because Dior , will make lashes very sick , and Armani has this new plastic skinny brush that brushes out beautifully ! i love it , its the Best ! IT doesn't last for 3 month more like 6 weeks if you use it every day , but its really worth it !
i've used a LOT of mascaras and no offense but those cheap drugstore ones makes people's eyes look really gross. Dior is absolutely my favorite brand and since you can keep mascara for a couple months i dont think $23 is that much to spend (especially on something that works so great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting