Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old should you be before you wear mascara?

Just curious.How old should you be before you wear mascara?
I was 12 mascara and lip gloss and that was it !How old should you be before you wear mascara?
13. When you become a teenager
I am a friend that's a girl ans she started wearing mascara when she started high school I think that is a right time (But don't put on to much)
i let my daughter wear mascara at age 12
When your mom and you feel you're ready to and can apply it properly. Stay close to natural shades please!
I'm 12 and i wear it
I would say at least 13 or 14. BE sure you have a steady hand....take it slow....don't over do it. You could cause damage to your eye.





Good luck!
12- 13 years old
12-13 i dont wanna see some 10 year old thinkin she is somethin else when she don't even kno wat the real world is!
well mascara and eye liner are totally different like mascara can be worn at like say 12-13.. but eye liner should be a lot older
I would say you could start wearing mascara when you get into 7th or 8th grade.
18-20 not Any younger than 17 it makes you look evil.
however old you feel like. i have been wearing it for like 3 years and i am around 16 but my parents were really strict with what makeup i was allowed to wear
I was not allowed to wear any makeup until I turned 15.
i was 13 but i've always been gothish
18.
12/13 is a good age to start but with a brown or clear instead of black.
13
I would say high school age so around 14.
on my personal opinion only, i think theres no age limit on


when you can wear mascara its your choice if its what you


like and you feel comfortable wearing it then go.
if you have naturally dark hair and eyelashes, 14 but if you have blonde hair, 12 or 13.





i started at 12, but its up to you
I would say once you get to high school, whatever age that may be.
16 and up..why would anyone younger than that have a reason to...they're too young..16 and up is perfect
I wore Darth Vader mascara for halloween when I was like 8 yrs old.
if your younger than 16 I just don't think that it's neccesary
i think 18 other ways the young girl can b most scarey if she were mascara
i started in 8th grade
I started wearing it when I was 14. I would say in late middle school or high school.
14 and up.=)
15
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting