Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is mascara bad for people with contacts?

my mom wont let me wear mascara cuz she heard mascara is bad for people with contacts. is this true? if it isnt, can you back it up with some info please?Is mascara bad for people with contacts?
I have been wearing contacts for quite a while and I wear mascara all the time. It does NOT have any affect on contacts at all. Just remember to clean them good with the solution. The only problem I do get is that I sometimes get mascara in the contact and I start to see bleary and all I do is clean it with the solution and everything is fine.Is mascara bad for people with contacts?
I am glad I was able to convince your mom =) Report Abuse

if you rubb it!


DONT DO THAT!!!!!!


I swear! lol
There is mascara for people with contacts. You just need to be careful not to share with other people. You could get an eye infection. Every girl needs her mascara!
no?
no get hypoallergenic
I dont think so. I know tons of people with contacs that still wear mascara. Just make sure you dont get it in your eye lol.
no its not


i dont have anything to show you


but i asked my optometrist that same question


and she said that mascara doesnt affect your contacts at all in any way
i have contacts and i wear mascera [however you spell it] all the time.


plus tons of eyeliner.





my eyes are fine =]
I dont think so....i have contacts and when i wear mascara i never have a problem my mom doesnt either
Use Almay. Its supposed to be hypo-allergenic and ok for contact lense wearers
No, I have them and wear mascara every day !
No, mascara's fine to wear with contacts I wear it every day and have no problem with it.
It shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you change your mascara every 3 months. It gets dry and can flake into your eye and also starts to collect bacteria which is bad for your eye.
ya same here. i have contacts and i've never had any problems with mascara, so u should be fine if you wear it.
i wear mascara with contacts. it's not bad
I have contacts and I have no problem with wearing mascara. Just make sure not to get it on your contact. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting