Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there any way to put mascara & eyeshadow on if you have monolids?

Monolids are eyelids that don't have a crease btw.So basically my eyelid kinda pushes my eyelashes down.So when i put on mascara,it just falls after 10 minutes even if i curl it.Also i have normal length eyelashes.Is there any way to put mascara %26amp; eyeshadow on if you have monolids?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kuui鈥?/a>





She is very good to watch. She claims she has a monolid, but she sure creates depth to her lid with her brushes/shadows! very informative - she looks great with her how to's!Is there any way to put mascara %26amp; eyeshadow on if you have monolids?
Do a search on youtube for asian makeup. Here is a good example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XIvGT5SB鈥?/a> Have you tried using a heated lash curler? They tend to hold the curl longer and then follow with a curling mascara.
I just curl the ends of my lashes for about 30


seconds and then use mascara. Using an


eyelash curler does work it just depends on


finding the right one that works for you. I had


2 eyelash curlers, one that I used before and


never worked and I thought it was just my lashes


but it wasn't. I bought a new one and it works


perfectly. If it does fall every 10 minutes just bring


your eyelash curler to school and curl them everytime


you go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting