Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you make mascara show through glasses?

I have mascara and my mom said this is the only one I get so i can't buy a new special kind. I have glasses and when I put mascara on... and it doesn't show. How do I make it show??How do you make mascara show through glasses?
I have quite thick lensed glasses so I wear black mascara and eyeliner. I have naturally long lashes so I kinda go easy on the brush





but listen to the others above and definitely use curlers which you should be able to get from any pharmacy and they're quite cheap.





Btw sometime for my eye lashes I put a little vaseline over them and then curl them which protects them and gives the effect of naturally long lashes. If you have sparse or short lashes go with black mascara over the top. And if you dont want the clumpy look - just wipe off the excess mascara of the wand on tissue until you only have alittle left then brush it from the root slowly and kind of drag it upwards while wiggling the brush sideways. It always gives a thickened but natural effect for me





also if you have dark skin around you eyes or naturally dark skin put some light eye-shadow on or light concealer before putting on mascara or eyelinerHow do you make mascara show through glasses?
Try putting an extra coat on after the first one dries. You can also try eyeliner.





It may also be the type of glasses you have. I wear glasses with an anti-reflective coating, so one can see my eyes very clearly through the lenses. However, if your mom won't buy you new mascara, she probably won't get you new glasses ;-)
Do you have eyeliner? That could attract attention to your eyes and mascara. If you don't have it, try wearing more layers mascara. Or you could apply a layer to your bottom lashes.
I wear glasses often and it helps to use black mascara and curl your lashes. I curl mine before I apply it to make it less dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting