Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the best mascara to you and why?

I think its Estee Lauder Magna Scopic because it gives the most volume out of all the mascaras i've tried. I like it better than Great Lash and Lancome Hypnose.Whats the best mascara to you and why?
your right...............





Try mascara from M.A.C ,, it is goodWhats the best mascara to you and why?
Hands down the best to use is Covergirl Lash Exact. It coats each and every one of your lashes very nicely in only a couple of swipes. The brush is very unique and the product does do what it says it will. I get no clumps what-so-ever and it's not expensive either.





I also like Bourjois pump-up the volume mascara if I'm going out somewhere special. It coats them rather well and you can choose between waterproof or not.
Long ago I like the Maybelline twister one dialer. The more you dialed on the more mascara was ready to clump on the brush more thoughouly.





2nd also made my Maybelline is had a white body and a gold cap. Made with mink oil. It mostly colored the lashes darker, not much lentth added on. Or just a bit. For us people with long lashes already.





I really like Estee Lauder Brown bottle night lotion! So good, it likes rejuvenates my skin overnight. Puts back moisture, helps heal bad areas. Like pick at a zit. Wish it was fragrance free!
Anything by MAC is awesome.
I like Rimmel to tell you the truth, which is kind of weird cause I normally prefer more expensive makeup.
I have used all the expensive stuff, and although I love the lancome extensils, My favortie is Loreal Volumounous.
My favorite is Maybelline Volum' Express. It goes on non-clumpy and I only need one coat.
i use loreal double extend, waterproof, hydrofuge. I love this mascara because it is the only one that is truly waterproof and smudge proof.
I like Mabelines Volume express. It thickens and makes them look longer. Believe me, I have tried many.
i would get avon i love it it makes your eyes stand out a lot and use a little bit of eye liner to if you wont .
lancome defincials and maxfactor morelashes together look great
my old favorite - lancome definicils.....but my new fave is this one from mac
I'm on my husbands profile here so I am 30 and I very much am In to glam and bling I would say Rimmel comb mascara it gives top lash allusion of false lash..........very sexy. It really works. I've tried everything.......
Cover girl.
maybellene
L'Oreal's Voluminous - helps my skimpy eyelashes (chemo wiped them out) looked oomphy %26amp; glamorous.
Here's what I've found makes a mascara good. You either just top off the tube with a top not a brush; or you clean your brush really good once a week. Also don't pump the brush in and out to get the mascara out, put the brush in and twist it back and forth.
victoria's secret black mascara goes for miles and it costs $9. its worth it cuz it makes your lashes look thick and long
i really like cover girl's lash exact mascara because the brush prevents clumping, so you don't have that ';tarantula'; look. also, the formula is nice because it doesn't smear easily but washes off effortlessly with soap and water.
maybellene
Cover Girl.
mary kay ultimate mascara is definatly the best. it doesnt clump nd makes your lashes look so full, I LOVE IT!!!
mm i would have to say dior. because personally it has the most volume, and it doesnt get clumpy. and clinque would be good too. actually my mom works there and they studying alot about their make-up and it actually does not give big clumps. urban decay would look very cute. to me thats my favortie brand they also have different colors!
Right now I am using Maybelline Full and Soft....so far I love it...gives my lashes some length and no clumping so it gives me a more natural looking lash.
I have used Loreal Volumunious. It has worked better than any of the other fancy brands I've dried. I don't get lumps and my lashes look perfect, separated every time.
I love the Dior mascara but its expensive..to be honest, the mascara that works BEST for me is Maybelline XXL in brown black..it makes my lashes SO long and seperated I get compliments all the time!
Covergirl volume extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting