Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Mascara and Lip Gloss Really Make a Difference?

I'm not really into make up (because of the prices and the hassle) it's just something I don't feel is essential, but I was thinking of getting a few basics: mascara and lip gloss to be more specific. But before I go spending my money, I just want to know does it really make a difference? Would it be noticeable? Would I look nicer? Thank you for your time.Does Mascara and Lip Gloss Really Make a Difference?
Mascara really makes a difference for me, it makes my eyes look brighter and more ';awake';.





Lip gloss CAN make a difference, if you use a really sheer, clear gloss it won't really make a difference but something with a little color can make your lips look nicer.Does Mascara and Lip Gloss Really Make a Difference?
yes mascara makes your eyes look dramatic and sexy. lip gloss makes your lips look healthy and can make your teeth like whiter with the right shade. you might also want to pick an eyeliner to really make your eyes stand out. :)
mascara makes a big difference. But I think before buying look up reviews on some good drugstore mascaras such as Maybelline Colossal, CoverGirl Lash Blast, etc...
Yes it would, but mascara will make a bigger difference. It brings out your lashes.
Lip gloss, the no.





Mascara, YESS.





You should get concealer for blemishes and undereye circles, mascara, and lastly lip blam =]





Yuppp. No more than like 25 bucks if they're good/high quality products.


Try drugstores. I recommend Maybelline mineral power concealer, Covergirl Lashblast in orange tube, and for lip balm then Burts Bees pomergranate one. Or Softlips i guess.
yes if you have tiny eye lashes buy some kinda mascara that lengthens them that will bring them out and if you want fuller one get one thats akes them fuller. they also make kinds that is both and that would be cheaper but as far as lip gloss you want to make sure its not going to look cakey. but you dont have to put alot of any kind of make up on less is better trust me on that.
Your eyes pop when you put on mascara. Lip gloss.. Not so much, I find it to be a waste of money. But if you want to make your lips have subtle color I would suggest Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. It gives you a hint of color and keeps your lips moisturized.
mascara is the best thing ever invented %26lt;33
in my opinion, some mascara,eyeliner and lip gloss make a difference for me. the mascara and eyeliner bring out my eyes more and the lipgloss helps put everything together.
lip gloss not rly but mascara makes MIRACLES


i cant live without it!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Mascara makes a BIIIIIIIIG differance lip gloss dosnt do much but it does make ur lips sparkle!!!
all you need is a small jar of vaseline and a mascara.


the vaseline you add to your cheeks, to give that glow, on your lips for a smooth pout, apply to your eyebrows to keep the shape and just dab a little bit on your eyelids, along with a black mascara, you will look fresh and healthy...this can be done two minutes before you walk out the door. Its cheap and you can carry a small tube in your handbag for a quick and easy touch up.... good luck
yeahhh they help alot and they are really easy to apply..make sure you get a a good mascara and a good lipgloss for yourself....if you realllly want to make a difference and its soo simple get a press poweder to make yourself look good
Yes it does. Mascara is more sufficient though. It really makes your eyes pop. Right now I have Covergrl eyelights and it has 4 different kinds: blue eyes, green, hazel, and brown. You pick the color of your eye color and it really makes them stand out more. It's a different color for each one. With lip gloss I'm using Co Biegelo (I spelled it wrong I think) and I love it. It comes in a chap stick container and it's white and shimmering and it's a nice sheer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting