Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of eye makeup remover really gets mascara and eyeliner out?

baby oil actually gets it off better than anything elseWhat kind of eye makeup remover really gets mascara and eyeliner out?
Baby oil, plain and simple, takes it all off and is good for your skin! Not too mention its cheaper!What kind of eye makeup remover really gets mascara and eyeliner out?
Mary Kay eye makeup remover.
I use an 100% coco-stick @99 cents...rub it all over the face and eyes too...then I wash my face....I love the smell of coco!!
I wear a lot of eye makeup and I always use the moist facial towelettes. they work very well.
neutrogena makeup remover wipes
Try using Vaseline or cold cream. It's healthy for your skin and removes the makeup easily. Makeup remover wipes also work well. Merry Christmas! :)
neutrogena face wash works really well for me but sometimes I still have smudges under my eyes so I guess i don't really know. hope i helped atleast a little bit!
Ponds Cold Cream-best stuff ever. put it on ur eyes, leave it on for like 2 minutes,then take a really hott rag that is like wet with as hot water as u can take and lay it over ur eyes for 2 more minutes,then use the rag to wipe the ponds of.
mary kay make up remover i use very black and jet black mascara waterproof and i swear mary kay gets it all off and there mascara is super
I would use clean and clear make-up remover pads... They work great and fantabulous 4 mii!!!
i just use vaseline or baby oil.. i wash my face at night anyways so it all washes away ( the residue )
funny as this sounds I use cold milk on a cosmetic pad. It takes it right off and I always have milk in the house. I rinse with cold water after to remove any of the sugars. You only need a little, just enough to moisten the pad.





Milk is very good for skin, Cleopatra bathed in pure milk and history still talks about her flawless skin.
Try olive oil %26amp; some cotton pads. Olive oil is also a good moisturizer if you're skin isn't prone to acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting