Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is sharing mascara and eyeliner really bad for you?

I was researching and I am not sure if its true but, ';they'; say that sharing makeup spreads bacteria and its bad ect. I kind of shared my completely brand new eyeliner and mascara with my friends at school the other day. Dang it!





:(





I feel so stupid. My mom is going to be so mad at me for wasting 14 bucks for nothing. Plus, I only used it twice. Should I throw away the mascara and eyeliner, or keep it? I don't really want any eye problems so.....yea.Is sharing mascara and eyeliner really bad for you?
Yes, it's quite harmful. If the eyeliner is pencil, then its fine, you can always sharpen it. Mascara has the most germs so I don't suggest keeping it.


It's alright! You've learned your lesson.Is sharing mascara and eyeliner really bad for you?
I don't see any problem with sharing eye makeup, unless the other person is ill, obviously. But, on the other hand, I don't think it's advisable, because you can't be sure if the person is ill or not. Eye infections can be nasty, be careful.
even though i had people always telling me not to share makeup..you will get pink eye or whatever...i still share eyeliners and sometimes marscara whenever my friends ask for it.but its not a everday thing ..but not towards strangers or random or people i dont know very well..only really good close friends whom i feel comfortable sharing their stuff and vice versa, and i only share with close friends cuz i know there clean hygenic people. anyone whos ur friend and you dont really trust them using it cuz you know there not that much of a clean person or simply dont know how clean they excatly are....be careful and simply dont share, they cant get mad at you for not wanting to share makeup that you bought :)





but never share blush brushes! your asking to get pimples lol
yeah it is, i got an eye infection from sharing eyeliner... my eyes wurr all red and extremely itchy and in the morning i had sooo much gunk all over my eyes that i had to force them open, and u cant wear makeup, all from sharing eyeliner, dont do it... it sux. juss sayin:-) i no longer share makeup haha!!:-))
Yes it spreads bacteria, but unless your friends have pink eye or something, you should not be so worried. For your eyeliner just resharpen it.


I share mascara/eyeliner w/ my friends all the time and i never had to worry about eye problems
it can if your friend have pink eye or anything of that nature


but really its not that bad


to completly safe it wouldnt share it again but you dont have to throw it out unless your eye starts to get irritated
Keep it, it's just like how sharing a cup of water with your friend will kill you.





Unless you have blue eyes then it's likely you will get a sty.
Yes it is bad to do that. You can get severe eye infections. All mascara and eyeliners should be replaced every 3 months to avoid self contamination
Sharing eyeliner says you can't afford one of your own. Poverty stricken people share personal items.
I think it's fine sharing mascara and eyeliner. I do it all the time.


The only time you shouldn't share makeup is when you or the other person your sharing with has pink eye or etc.
You can spread pink eye (conjunctivitis) and herpes eye infections.
I would keep it and wipe it off.. don't share anymore tho- you really are sharing allllll your germs when you share makeup!!
pink eye stupid
throw away the mascara but i think if you sharpen the eyeliner that will be ok
i guess but idk i had a pink eye but i dont know where i got it from
Do not ever share your mascara; would you share your toothbrush? Same thing!
no dont throw it away i share my mascara with my friends all the time and my eyes are fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting