Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you apply Lancome Definicils mascara?

I own this mascara and I absolutely adore it! However, whenever my mom uses it (I introduced this mascara to her and got her hooked on it recently!) it looks thicker/darker on her eyelashes...what gives??





Is there a certain amount of coats or a way to apply it so as to achieve this effect? lol thanksHow do you apply Lancome Definicils mascara?
Well mascara can only be applied one way my guess is that she probably applies more coats then you. Try 2 coats if that isn't good enough then apply three maximum.How do you apply Lancome Definicils mascara?
Your mom, because of her age, probably has thicker natural lashes than you. If you want to achieve a fuller effect, apply more than one coat to it. If you want ';highlight'; lashes, buy the individual ones which you can put on top of your natural lashes. I use those on the edges of my eyes, and it makes my lashes look fuller. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting