Thursday, December 3, 2009

My eye was just hurting, and I just pulled out a chunk of old mascara from it! How do I make sure that's it?

It kind of freaked me out! The chunk was as thick as a kindergartners pencil lead and about 1/5 of an inch long. It was kind of creepy! Is is bad if I have any more of that in my eye? How do I get it out if so?!


Thanks!My eye was just hurting, and I just pulled out a chunk of old mascara from it! How do I make sure that's it?
hey that bites huh? you can go to the pharmacy and get a kit to flush your eyes out w/saline. or just hold your head under running water and have the water run across your eyes. for most people this is too hard to do, so they have eye shaped ';cups'; that you place over the eye and i think you squish a bottle w/saline and it flushes the eye. i would call your local pharmacy and speak to the pharmacist and ask if they carry such a thing or if they know where you can get one. usually they carry such things at a medical supply store. then from now on make sure you take your makeup off every nite. old mascara can build up bacteria and possibly cause an eye infectionMy eye was just hurting, and I just pulled out a chunk of old mascara from it! How do I make sure that's it?
I would go see a eye doctor. Maybe he/she can put eyedrops in your eyes to clean them out. Also i would stop using the mascara for a little. If you keep putting it on all that can build up and potentially cause blindness. But i would definitly go see an eye doctor just in case you have anymore stuck in there maybe they can take a xray of your eye and like i said give you drops to clean it all out. Hope everything works out.
make up a cup of saline from cooled boiled water, with 1/4th tsp of salt, and rinse your eyes with this, if you have a special cup for cleaning eyes, that would be best to use, they are shaped like your eyesocket and keep the rest of you dry.


Also blinking and letting it weep will help, and perhaps consider getting your eyelashes dyed rather than wearing mascara would be better.
i would go see adoctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting