Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make my eyelashes get longer (Without Mascara)?

I have heard that Vaseline and Castor oil will help increase the length of my eyelashes. But I do not think that either sounds very safe.


1) Are either of those Methods Safe.


2) Do Either of those Methods Work.


3) Are there any other methods that can work.





(Please don't Say Mascara of Falsies either, those don't make them GROW, they just change the appearance)How can I make my eyelashes get longer (Without Mascara)?
Vaseline and castor oil probably just nourish them and make them look healthy.





I have heard that there is a ';jan marini'; eyelash product that is amazing. Costs about $160 though...





Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to make them grow longer as the length is geneticHow can I make my eyelashes get longer (Without Mascara)?
I use a product called Revitalash- It works for me and everyone else I know. You put it on once a day before you go to bed and you will definately see a difference after a couple of weeks. you'll see that it will grow fuller and longer.





The down sides that it's quite expensive and there is that one possibility that it won't work for you.





There are other products similar to Revitalash, but I don't remember what it is.
My grandma once told me to use castor oil on my eye lashes every night before i go to sleep, and I noticed a difference but months later.. Just make sure they dont get into your eye
I have glaucoma, a hereditary eye problem for which I must use bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING that you use this, but it has changed the colour of my eyes and made my eyelashes grow longer -- they are about 1cm long now -- and the envy of every girl that sees them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting