Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it worth getting my eyelashes dyed/recommend mascara?

I wear glasses and don't wear much make-up but would like to wear mascara. However, I find that as the day progresses, I often get a greasy build up on my glasses and my mascara smudges. I was wondering whether the best answer would be to get my eye-lashes dyed every so often to avoid this, or is there a really good smudge proof mascara someone could recommend please?Is it worth getting my eyelashes dyed/recommend mascara?
Almost any GOOD cosmetic company (like Maybelline) makes a GOOD smudge-proof mascara.





As for ';dying'; your eyelashes. . . .I WOULDN'T recommend it. Eyelashes fall-out and replace themselves just like hair does ! Besides, using dye so close to the eyeball is RISKY. I think your VISION is more important. Is it worth getting my eyelashes dyed/recommend mascara?
yes getting your lashes tinted is prolly the best thing instead of constantly applying mascara. and you dont even need to worry about washing it off. the tint usually lasts for me about 3 weeks or more.
Hahahaha i have the same thing.


I have had my eyelashes tinted before and i think they look so good because theres no clumps and looks naturally and perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting