Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to put on a lot of mascara?

How do you put on a lot of mascara? Like, huge, fake looking eyelashes. What's a good brand?How to put on a lot of mascara?
Urban Decay or Mac. Urban decay is very dark and stays on for a while - it's a ';solid'; mascara. Very noticable. Mac I've never used, but I've heard good things about it. How to put on a lot of mascara?
euummmm I use Lash Blast by Covergirl


so I curl my eyelashes


than I put one coat of mascara and like I move the brush left to right to separate each lash (see what I mean ?! xD)


Than I wait like 2 minutes and then I apply a second coat and then a third one and then when I apply the last coat I kinda rotate the brush, yah I don't how to explain it x) Sorry , hope I could help :)
i would defiantly


recommend cover girl's lash blast


it's in the big orange tube...the brush is huge!


it can be intimidating at first but once you get


the hang of it it's awesome! it gives you


thick, big, bold, long beautiful lashes


i absolutely love it and the price is not bad at all


it's around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it


you can get it at wallgreens, Rite-Aid, wallmart, CVS


any dept. store








and also the estee lauder mascaras their prices are high


they can range from $30.00-$18.50


but their mascaras are great...it gives


you long, thick. full, bold lashes without


clumps...you can get it at an estee lauder


counter at macy's


give them a try you might like them



Use a mascara with bristles, or telescopic from l'oreal: it's the only plastic brush mascara that i found that works. put it on from the bottom first and blink into the brush and twist it up as you move up. put a few coats on the top layer and repeat back and forth. if you put it on from the top first it makes your lashes look shorter. Add extra coats on after it dries. I agree with you about the covergirl plastic brush mascaras.
ohhhh you gotta mix mascaras


heres what i do.


first i curl my eyelashes


then i put on high impact mascara from clinique. i brush from the bottom up very slowly and close my eyes when the brush is going up


then i put on estee lauder mascara that is blue


then i maybe put on fake eyelashes at the end. it brings out my eyes and makes them look beautiful :)
Get the blackest black available in any mascara--I recommend Loreal because not only is the mascara great but so are the brushes because they seperate your lashes and extend them. Apply a coat of mascara, then allow it to dry. Apply a second coat. You can apply as many as you want but it'll probably start to get clumpy after the third coat or so. Hope this helps!
Mac Zoom Lash is a really good mascara. To put on a lot I put it on one eye, then the other one, then I put another layer on the first eye and so on; that usually works for me ;)
I have Maybeline Colossal mascara, and it works well. When applying the mascara, brush it under your lashes as well as on top. Apply on the lower lashes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting