Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need to know what type of mascara works and looks really good. Any suggestions?

I have blond hair so what color would be best? I want a natural look. So, nothing crazy. I also HATE clumps so which mascara would be good to use that goes along with a small budget. Thank you so much! Oh and is it okay to wear waterproof mascara everyday? Thanks again!!!I need to know what type of mascara works and looks really good. Any suggestions?
My favorite mascara is Dior Show, but it is pricey. For me, it is totally worth it. It's the best mascara I've ever worn. It goes on smoothly, and it never clumps. And the applicator brush is oversized, so it's really easy to make sure you coat your entire lashline from base to tip.





As for color, with blonde hair, I'd stick with a brown mascara. Black might look a little harsh. And as for waterproof mascara, I wouldn't wear it every day, and I'd make sure to wash your eyes *well* at the end of the day. When I've been lazy and not washed out waterproof mascara, I lost a few eyelashes. Vaseline works really well for taking off waterproof mascara.





---%26gt;Good Luck!I need to know what type of mascara works and looks really good. Any suggestions?
Bobbi Brown lash glamour lenghtening mascara in smoke. Hands down. $20 totally worth it, works WONDERS!!!!! Or you can do witth the br own one..? It doesn't clump, it's amazing!!!!! Ig ot some tips, so vote me as best-email me @ brennxox@yahoo.com, no scams i promice!
The color that would be best would be a clear color. It is okay to wear waterproof mascara everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting