Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which mascara makes your eyelashes long and thick?

ive tried mayebline volume express but i want more length.





also what makeup is good for acne?Which mascara makes your eyelashes long and thick?
Imju Fiberwig will deff add lots more length to your lashes. You keep applying till the length builds up. I had mine so long the 1st time I tried it that my lashes touched my eye glasses. LOL.





I use Clean %26amp; Clear 3 step acne program %26amp; C%26amp;C morning burst face scrub everyday. That helps keep acne away.





Try Physicians Formula Mineral foundation~~ there are no allergins in this makeup. Its oil free %26amp; non-comodegenic %26amp; dermatologist recommended. PF is ideal for skin that's prone to irritation %26amp;redness. Plus its not expensive %26amp; you can buy it at most drug stores or stores like Target or WalMart. Which mascara makes your eyelashes long and thick?
for the eyelashes, I'd try maybeline define-a-lash. it comes in a neon green tube. whats good abut this is that it actually takes every lash and extends it. i use it every day and in my opinion it is the best mascara out there. the end result is fuller, longer lashes.


If you still want more, use the define-a-lash AND volume express.


I suggest that when you put on your mascara, apply a few coats. also, for thickness, place your mascara wand at the base of your lashes and kind of ';wiggle'; it up and down. then keep working your way up.





I have pretty bad acne, and a foundation and concealer is a must for me. this is my face makeup routine (you can find all the stuff in a drugstore), and the end result it FLAWLESS:





-use a face primer.


-maybeline mineral power liquid foundation (apply with foundation brush...then blend with a makeup sponge). this stuff actually made my skin look better when the makeup was off!!!


-then to cover up my acne i use a concealer STICK from NYC. a concealer stick it the only good concealer to completley hide your acne.


-blend it with a makeup sponge


-set your foundation with powder.


-throughout the day, if my face gets oily or shiny, i use neutrogena blotting papers. they are awesome!





TIP: make sure the shades match. too much makeup or makeup that is too dark is flat out UGLY!. also make sure it is not cakey



for acne, you should try bare mineral makeup





and to make your eyelashes long and thick, try Lise Watier Mascara T茅lescopic





http://www.lisewatier.com/site/product.a鈥?/a>





or Lise Watier Mascara Total





http://www.lisewatier.com/site/product.a鈥?/a>



For mascara I use Maybelline's the colossal volum express -It's my favorite so far makes my eyelashes very long and thick





and for acne I use Annabelle oil free cream corrector (Green-- it takes away red that is why people use an ash hair dye to take red out of their hair) and I use Almay foundation over top of the green cream corrector
LASH MAXXX


[3X lash multiplying mascars,,,from Rimmel London [:





it is REALLY good and gives you good length and full of volume..





the little brush thingy has a lot to do with it too.


it is kinda like a comb for your eyelashes...it rlly makes a difference [:
Maybelline Thick and Full is a wonderful mascara.





There is no makeup that is good for acne ...it is best to treat your skin with bare skin letting it breathe. If you need to wear makeup I suggest wearing something like Bare esscentuals.
Covergirl lash blast (I have)


Mark. scand-alash( I have)


Toofaced lash injection(I want) lol soo bad


Makeup for ance prone skin Minerals





Bare Minerals and or getting some for my birthday


Avon Minerals MIne is coming this saturday!!
max factor masterpiece!





I use Revlon colorstay :)
try lancome the number one mascara in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting