Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of the YSL false cils mascara?

Do you like it? If not, what do you prefer?What do you think of the YSL false cils mascara?
I recently got given Blinc's Kiss Me Mascara as a gift, and I am really amazed! I'd recommend it to anyone. Its different to normal mascaras, it forma tiny water-resistant tubes around your lashes - you have to try it to believe it!What do you think of the YSL false cils mascara?
i am a big fan of este茅 lauder make up products. i think lash illusionist is amazing.
I purchased Yves Saint Laurent Volume Mascara(black) in hope of the false lash look. First off, I'm not going to tell you that ';it is the best mascara out on the market'; or ';it is the worse mascara on the market';. Rather, I will tell you some positive features and benefits of this product and also any negative and you decide if these appeal to you.





If you're looking for volume in your lashes, I would rate this product an 8. Indeed, it will give you some volume. It did mine and my lashes are pretty limpy. I find that other products out there have given my lashes more volume, but those tend to cause clumps. This mascara can be classified as giving your lashes clean volume.





If you're looking for lengthening, I do not recommend this product. I didn't notice any difference in length of my lashes through my application.





If you're looking for a product that won't cause any clumps, this product is something to consider. I didn't notice any spidery lashes, clumps, or any dry mascara particles under my eyes.





One benefit of this product that caught my eye (or eyelashes), was that it held my curl. I find a lot of mascaras make my lashes droop back down after curling my lashes with a Shu Uemura curler. No matter how much curl I have, some mascaras will cause my lashes to fall stick straight again. With YSL Volume mascara, it stays curled so I don't have to curl it again after applying mascara. For this reason, I have rated this product an 8.5. It's hard to find mascaras (even the expensive ones) that'll offer this benefit.





As far as how long the mascara lasts, I cannot make an opinion about that since I bought it only yesterday. It came with directions that suggested to wipe the mascara clean weekly to avoid any drying of the formula.





So, if you find that you want volume and no clumps - get it. If you want something lengthening - don't purchase it. If you think you'll get that false lash look effect, it will give that to some extent. Just don't expect your lashes to look like that model's lashes on it's advertising campaign.
I asked the very same question a couple of weeks ago! It is good although you require a few coats and I'm not sure if its the false lash effect that you get. I wear false lashes when I go out and the effect is nowhere near the same.





I found that it has dried out very quickly already. Only had it 2 weeks and already starting to become empty.





Its worth a try though, you might really like it. Its defo one of the best I've used, along with Benefit's Bad Lash Gal and Dior Show!





Have fun!!!! xxxx
its ok, gives you nice lashes, it goes quite clumpy quickly, ive tried all kinds, dior show, but that did the same, lancome hypnose is really nice, the new chanel with the rubber brush is great but expesnsive. the best one ive found recently is max factor master piece, its got the same kind of brush as the chanel one but half the price, give that a go!!!!
huh?
clownish
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting