Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do u think of Maybelline XXL mascara?

Anyone of them, like the waterproof one, the basic one, and/or the curl power one.What do u think of Maybelline XXL mascara?
do NOT use maybelline XXL, it is sooo clumpy, and although when you first apply it it looks good, after a couple hours, the white end starts showing up again, for some odd reason. i loved it when i first got it, but my friends started telling me on nights out that my eyelashes looked white. it is really frustrating, and then i started noticing how clumpy it is. i have tried all three kinds.





p.s. maybelline great lash is also awful, all the makeup blogs say so, even though it used to be a ';makeup bag staple';





try maybelline lash stylist or define a lash. i also know that clinique's double sided mascara is SOOO much better. it gives great volume without the annoying clump, plus, it is comfortable, not stiff or sticky, and the white part never shows up, lashes stay black all day.What do u think of Maybelline XXL mascara?
I like it, but you have to be quick and layer it while it's still wet. It makes my lashes look very nice. I use the waterproof one and really wanna try the curling formula.
They're not all that great.


They're clumpy...


I'd recommend Last Blast by CoverGirl... its the best I've used so far!
I'm allergic to Maybelline mascara =[





I love Rimmel mascara though. I have Volume Flash Mousse from them, and love it! It's whipped, so it's really light, and it definitely pumps up my lashes!
it depends on your eye narrowsness but yea it works good
I use the curling one, it works the same as the regular one. I like it, it makes my lashes loook WAAYY bigger than the new kinds like the maybeleine pink and green one (cant remember the name) ive used them all. The XXL one clumps but you can just swipe em off with a q-tip! ahah
i use the xxl wit curl power.. i think its amazing when u first use it since it doesnt clump or anything for me but after like 2 weeks of use i find that it starts gettin clumpy but it also depends on how you apply your mascara. Also ne mascara doesnt rly do much wen it comes to curling ur lashes so if ur lookin to curl them get an eyelash curler it is amazing!


overall i rly like dis mascara especially since i get in blackest black and i have blonde eyelashes and it covers them the best.


hope dis helped
I have the curl power one...It's alright. I hate the brush, it's curved way to much so it's awkward to use. As for curling the lashes, it doesn't at all. It makes my lashes stick straight out on me. I don't find it clumpy like the above says though. It's light, so it doesn't bother contacts either. If you want something that has the base with it, I would suggest L'Oreal volume shocking instead. Or choose an XXL with a straight brush. Good Luck!
i think it's great :)
its ok:)
i bought it and i have freakily super long thick curly natural eyelashes so it makes me look creepy.
didn't really like it, sometimes made my lashes white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting