Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good volumizing mascara?

I have long but thin lashes and want mascara that will make them thicker. I would prefer a waterproof mascara because make-up tends to melt and get all under my eyes. (Drugstore brands only please- something under $15)Can anyone recommend a good volumizing mascara?
I think Maybelline XXL is what your talking about..I used that for a while but it didn't really..work. Oddly enough, I picked up Maybelline's 'Volum' Express' (with the curved wand) just to try and it's the best mascara I've used yet (and I've tried ALOT.) Like Eternal Serenity said, slowly move the wand back and forth from the base of your lashes on up to get the most volume. Then curl your lashes (before or after, I usually do it after applying mascara though.) -curling reeally helps make your lashes look bigger.Can anyone recommend a good volumizing mascara?
I use mabeline brand...a while back I heard there was research done and it is lower cost/consistently rated as high or higher as more expensive brands!
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara... It's the best! (Get the curved brush applicator, it builds the lashes better.)
bojour......always!!!!!!!!
maybelline xxl mascara adds volume plus a little bit of length. its available at drug stores for about 6 bucks in brown and black tones as well as waterproof! also, if your mascara ';tends to melt and get all under (your) eyes';, maybe try avoiding mascara on your bottom lashes. it worked for me!
Max factor is awsome.
I have long eyelashes too so macsara tends to clump so I have found that Voloumonous sorry the spelling might be incorrect you get the idea. Its by Maybelline, its in a fat round tube and only costs 5-8 dollars depending on the store!! I think you should try it it really works for me!!
Ohh I have the same problem..even with eye liner..try Loreal or even Covergirl...Revlon works too..but I use Loreal mostly =)
Mary Kay has a wonderful waterproof mascara it's only 10 dollars


you can check it out at www.marykay.com/kfrench2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting