Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good brand of mascara and what kind that makes eyelashes look longer?

i want fullness,legenth, and cleanlinessWhat is a good brand of mascara and what kind that makes eyelashes look longer?
Clinique has 2 mascaras that are so awesome. I use the High Definition Lashes mascara cuz it has like a little brush so it separates and lengthens BIG time! btw the other one is called Long Pretty LashesWhat is a good brand of mascara and what kind that makes eyelashes look longer?
The BEE LUSHcious Mascara by Bee-Luscious is just what you are looking for. It is too thick for me but my friend uses it and she loves it. It does make her lashes REALLY stand out.








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
the bee lushcious mascara made by bee-luscious is the best! it really makes your eyes pop and it has never clumped on me. it will make your lashes very full plus lengthen.
Love, love anything Loreal. Especially lash architecht. Anything they have will only run you about $7-$10 so it's totally worth it. I've tried so many brands and I always come back to Loreal.
The best mascara I ever had was Voluminous. Its in a dark gray tube with gold writing (sometimes silver) and the lid is also gold or silver. It is super clean and makes your lashes super long.
Estee Lauder Magnascopic is great! Mary Kay and Christian Dior have good mascaras, but I would go with the Estee Lauder.
LOVE mary kay. if you want them to look longer, curl your eyelashes first.
I just wear fake ones. That's what they do in those commercials anyway.
Dior Show and Dior show unlimited
I really like Almay Thick Lash.
I agree with your answerer who suggested Mary kay. I am a consultant if you need one.
i use avon waterproof, it is the only one i really found and have liked. It thickens lashes and gives length and the best part is that it is waterproof and relatively cheap also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting